
I was a painter
Still I draw sketches and paint
I used to be proud of my art
Though,I appreciated others talents too-
As beautiful,good and excellent;
But at the same time I also disliked some,
Consequently some artists are good,
Some bad and others ordinary,
But suddenly my consiousness-
led me to a different plane
Where I saw the perfect art
My ordinary vision altered
And i saw everything he has made
So beautiful and with such perfection
That good was liked, loved and admired by everyone
And the bad and ugly were despised
by everyone without exception
But i alone in that plane of consiousness
Could see the beauty of ugliness in his art,
Ah! What a great artist he is!
now I looked for the great artist
Whose art is here, there and everywhere
But as usual he was untraceable
With left out aura of his noble presence.
Great poem!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work ! Praise the Creator, Praise the Lord
ReplyDelete"Could see the beauty of ugliness in his art"
beautiful line...I loved this one the most...
another one was
"That good was liked, loved and admired by everyone
And the bad and ugly were despised
by everyone without exception"
Like he is the only Artist who can impress the brain of all human beigns...widest coverage..great isn't it